Smarthome Centralized Lighting Modules
Centralized Lighting modules move lighting load control from wall boxes to a central control panel. This assembly eliminates wall clutter and gives you more freedom for interior design, while still allowing lighting control from keypads, touch screens, mobile devices and remotes.
- Each module controls up to eight circuits of lighting (or other loads), removing the need for dimmers and switches on the walls in the living space
- Operates at 120V, 240V or 277V
- Easily accessible buttons allow manual control for testing and emergencies
- Status LEDs indicate on/off status
- Can be installed in either a Control4 5-Slot or 2-Slot panel or in a third-party DIN rail panel
Provides centralized dimming control of up to eight dimmable light loads. The module automatically detects the load type (for example, incandescent, halogen, fluorescent or LED) and sets the appropriate dimming mode.
8-Channel 0-10V Dimmer
Provides centralized dimming control of up to eight 0-10V channels to control up to 50 dimmable fluorescent ballasts or LEDs. Buttons on the module allow manual override dimmer operation.
Provides centralized control of up to eight non-dimmable loads, such as pumps, motors and non-dimmable fluorescents and LEDs.
8-Port Ethernet Switch
A standard 8-port, 10/100 Ethernet switch that distributes one Ethernet connection to up to seven other Centralized Lighting modules within the lighting panel.