Control4 Dimmers allow you to replace any "dumb" dimmers with sleek, sophisticated dimmers that will not only provide elegant control of the lighting inside or outside of your home, but can also be programmed to respond automatically to desired light levels.
- Turns a standard light dimmer into a fully customizable dimmer that will respond to more than just lighting control.
- Sleek and sophisticated with screwless faceplates, and available in nine stylish colors with gloss and satin finishes.
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each dimmer controls.
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability, regardless of time of day or light level.
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
Adaptive Phase Dimmer
This elegant dimmer is compatible with a broad range of dimmable load types including most LED's, incandescent, halogens, electronic low voltage (solid state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low voltage transformers, fluorescent, and compact fluorescent.
Forward Phase Dimmer
An economical solution for dimming forward phase compatible loads, including incandescent, line-voltage halogens, and magnetic transformers, the Forward Phase Dimmer is also great for dimming high-wattage loads such as chandeliers and large banks of recessed lights.
Experience elegant, in-wall control of the increasingly popular 4-wire 0-10V dimmable fluorescent ballasts and LED lights. Can control accent lighting and other low-voltage loads.